Hey Guys, I just want to say thank you to all that were able to come. I'm really excited about this year and really hope you guys look to this blog regularly to stay up with what we are doing.
One thought I want to add to last night, when we were ending I challenged you to think about being authentic with God. Let me show you a few places in the Bible where David was authentic with God.
Ps 6:6-7
6 I am worn out from sobbing.Every night tears drench my bed;my pillow is wet from weeping. 7 My vision is blurred by grief;my eyes are worn out because of all my enemies. NLT
Ps 10:1
O LORD, why do you stand so far away?Why do you hide when I need you the most? NLT
You see, God wants all of us to be able to talk to him as if he were our friend sitting right next to us, through the good and the bad. Likewise, be sure to let Him know how you feel about a good day or some good news you just received. Remember, all good things are from the Lord (Psalm 16:2).
Let me challenge you this week to search the scriptures for people that were authentic with each other and with the Lord. Have a great week and I'll see you Sunday! BTW, you can leave a comment for me and Chris here at the blog, just click on the link below.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment